Decision is taken with crisis management in Bihar by Cheif minister Nitish kumar
Decision taken in Bihar with crisis management by Chief minister Bihar
Ktg Samachar Bharat
Ravi Shankar Mishra
English repoter -Bihar Patna
Decision taken with disaster mangengemnet in Bihar By Chief Minister Nitish Kumar In view of the increasing cases of corona in the state, the following decisions have been taken in the meeting of the State Government (Disaster Management Group):-
1. Except for essential services, all shops will remain open till 8 pm.
2. Night curfew will continue from 10 pm to 5 am.
3. Classes of class 9, 10, 11 and 12 and all colleges will open with 50 percent attendance.
Preference will be given to online class.
4. All classes up to class 8 will run online only.
5. Coaching will open for class 9, 10, 11, 12 with 50 percent attendance.
6. All government and non-government offices will open with 50 percent attendance. Entry of any outsider into the office will be prohibited.
7. All places of worship will remain closed for devotees till further orders. Only priests can worship.
8. Cinema Hall / Gym / Park / Club / Stadium / Swimming Pool will be completely closed.
9. Restaurants / Dhabas etc. will open with 50% capacity.
10. A maximum of 50 people will be allowed in marriage and 20 people in last rites.
11. Maximum 50 persons will be allowed in all political/community/cultural public events. But for this permission will have to be taken from the district administration.
12. Shopping malls will remain completely closed.